Interested in becoming a vendor at the Grantsville National Road Festival’s Artisan & Epicurean Faire? Committed makers from all mediums of visual art, and specialty food producers are welcome to apply. Community organizations are also welcome to set up. Have another idea to make this festival amazing? Email us!
- One 10×10 space
- Free electricity & Wi-Fi
- Complimentary tickets to the beer tent for vendor & guest
- Access to vendor lounge with indoor facilities
- Free camping Friday and Saturday night (walk-in only)
- Income tax may be waived on art produced at the event through the Grantsville Arts & Entertainment District – must apply in advance
- $75 ─ Artisans and specialty food producers, before March 1
- $100 ─ Artisans and specialty food producers, after March 1
- $150 ─ Food trucks
- FREE ─ Informational booths for non-profit organizations
- Complete Application Online — coming soon
- Download PDF Application — coming soon
- Booth fee paid by check or PayPal, mailed after notification of acceptance
We can’t wait for you to be a part of our third annual event!